Planning the venue, the color scheme and flowers are all major parts of creating your perfect special day. As you get closer and closer to the actual wedding you’ll start writing vows, personalizing wedding favors and maybe even choosing a theme. We’ve compiled a list of wedding sayings and quotes below to help you with some of your planning! Enjoy and please add more if you’ve got ’em!
1. “He’s the kind of man a woman would have to marry to get rid of.” -Mae West
2. “Marriage is give and take. You’d better give it to her or she’ll take it anyway.” -Joey Adams
3. 2B + 2gether = 4ever
4. To have and to hold and to keep your drink cold!
5. “When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.” -Nora Ephron, When Harry Met Sally
6. “It seems right now that all I’ve ever done in my life is making my way here to you.” -Bridges of Madison County
7. “You complete me!” -Jerry Maguire
8. “You make me want to be a better man.” -As Good As It Gets
9. “I am just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.” -Notting Hill
10. “I guarantee there’ll be tough times. I guarantee that at some time, one or both of us is gonna want to get out of this thing. But I also guarantee that if I don’t ask you to be mine, I’ll regret it for the rest of my life, because I know, in my heart, you’re the only one for me.” -Runaway Bride