From the moment you open your first wedding magazine, you’ll begin to realize more work goes into planning the perfect wedding than you ever thought possible. The amount of tasks from napkin rings to wedding venue, that require expressly your attention is unreal. The suggested wedding planning task lists that come in said wedding magazines will make your head spin; they are literally two magazine pages long, in like size 10 font, filled with tasks you “need” to complete.
You’ll quickly notice that tasks that don’t require more than a breath of your focus and concentration will become your favorite (with the exception of cake tasting – that can last all day long and still be your favorite task)! KoozieZ.com caters to their customers so completely that you’ll wish all of the tasks on your wedding to-do list were this easy to get done. Don’t hesitate to call (518 964 1018) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to get started working one on one with one of our sales and design specialists on your order.
In the meantime, jog your creative juices and check out the list of wedding sayings below which can help you get going in the right direction. Best wishes on your BIG DAY!
1. Here’s to the new husband, and here’s to the new wife, may they remain lovers, for all of life.
2. May your love be added, may it never be subtracted, may your household multiply, and may your hearts never be divided!!
3. For each petal on the shamrock this brings a wish your way. Good health, good luck, and happiness for today and every day.
4. Here’s to my bride: she knows everything about me, yet loves me just the same.
5. My heart is ever at your service. – William Shakespeare
6. Love does not consists of gazing at each other, but in looking outward together in the same direction. -Antoine de Saint-Exupery
7. Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful and endures through every circumstance.
-1 Corinthians 13:7
8. A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person. -Mignon McLaughlin
9. We can do no great things; only small things with great love. – Mother Theresa
10. My first glance, fell on your heart. -Johann F.C. Schiller