Happy Birthday 40 year old! As if you can’t hear it enough, you’re officially considered over the hill. Have you started muttering angry words under your breath every time someone asks you how you feel about being over the hill? If not, trust me, you sure will! And one day you’ll let loose on the poor guy who works at the dry cleaners and really was just trying to be nice and wish you a Happy Birthday.
Instead of letting loose on the innocent public, check out these phrases below and get some personalized birthday koozies made to celebrate the big day instead of run from it. Keep a stash with you at all times and hand one out to the next person who has a snarky comment about your gorgeous age!
Sayings for 40th Birthday:
1. Cheers to forty years!
2. I’m not 40, I’m 18 with 22 years of experience!
3. “At the age of 20, we don’t care what the world thinks of us; at 30, we worry about what it is thinking of us; at 40, we discover that it wasn’t thinking of us at all.”
4. Forty isn’t old if you’re a tree.
5. “The “I just woke up” face of your 30’s is the “all day long” face of your 40’s” – Libby Reid
6. “The best years of a woman’s life – the ten years between 39 and 40”
7. It took me 40 years to look this good.
8. I’m not 40, I’m $39.95 plus tax!
9. Happy Birthday to a person who in dog years would be…..dead.
10. Old age is like underwear… it creeps up on you!