It happens to all of us, sometimes Friday afternoon gets here and things are just slow. Maybe it’s because we’re all ready for the weekend, maybe it’s because mentally we’ve just checked out and need a break. Whatever the reason, I find these are when the best ideas come about, especially if you work in a fun, creative office like ours.
Friday afternoons employees can usually be seen enjoying a beverage or two, tossing around a squishy ball or playing with the office dog. These exchanges usually lead to some funny story sharing and inevitably some great ideas get tossed into the mix (“Wouldn’t it be awesome if your surfboard had a koozie built into the tip so you could sip your beer while you paddle out?!?”).
It’s not quite Friday afternoon yet, but having started work early this Friday am, I’ve got a list going for creative koozie uses. Would love to hear what you think!
Check out this creative idea first (click on koozie dog below):
Ten Creative Koozie Uses:
1. Creating center pieces out of flowers for your next event? Use Hard Foam koozies to cover regular cups to be used vases, cheaper and more personal! (Thanks customer, Kim, for that super idea!)
2. As a cover for that external hard drive you always carry around.
3. Store random bits of make-up on your vannity.
4. Put a couple foam koozies in the bottom of your bag to keep things organized in there.
5. Use a waterbottle koozie as a wallet to go (it has a drawstring!).
6. As a pin cushion for your sewing needles.
7. Store used ribbon around the koozie so you just need to pull to use again!
8. Throwing t-shirts out at a big event? Roll it inside a foam koozie for better aim and longer throw power!
9. Store lightbulbs in koozies so they don’t bump into each other and break in your closet.
10. Put koozies on the legs of your table so it doesn’t scrape the floor when moved,
Want to add more? Got a picture you want to share? Like our facebook page and tag us in pics so we can check out your fun idea!