A cheer leading coach wanting to do something EXTRA special for her cheer squad after they won the 2012 National Championship.
Her plan was to order foam koozies and fill them up with yummy candy. She chose black koozies with white ink. She then went to Michael’s and picked up from glitz and sparkles to give the koozies some extra bling bling!
Here is a picture of what the gift looked like when she was done.
If you like this idea and would like to do something similar, here are the directions
1. Purchase koozies (www.kooziez.com)
2. Head over to your local craft store and pick up the items you want to use to decorate the koozies along with a square piece of foam to hold the candy up and chop sticks.
3. Purchase a variety of yummy candy
4. Take out your glue gun and get to work, gluing the bling to the koozies and the candy to the sticks.
5. Cut the sticks to form the bouquet shape of your choice.
6. After all glue had dried, tape small foam square at the bottom of the koozie, covering the small hole on the bottom.
7. Now it’s time to stuff the koozies with the goodies.
In 7 simple steps you koozies will be ready to be given out.
~ Along with the picture coach sent over she also told us that the girls were so excited to get their cheer koozies.
We love being apart of these moments.