Top 5 Pets to Own
- Dog – I mean, is it any surprise? Dog’s have been man’s best friend for millenniums and it is no different today. I wanted to come up with a list that started with a shocker, like a shark, or a crocodile – but frankly Pups are special. They love you unconditionally (the only other person that does this is God), they will protect you no matter how big the threat may be, they will give you attention when you need it, leave you alone when you don’t and last but not least, if you are a single guy, they will help you score. If you are a single girl… they will help you score.
- Fish – Fish don’t get you laid, nor do they provide any form of attention or affection; but they are nice to look at and demonstrate an inkling of responsibility. I have never met anyone who has had a fish for a pet that at least didn’t show some form of success in their life. Obviously success is a relative word (defined differently by everyone); but I think fish are not only a calming adornment for a house or a room, subconsciously, they help you stay focused.
- Snakes (if you are a guy) – These animals are quite possibly the easiest animals to care for; thus making them perfect for the bachelor, single guy, or man who just straight forgets sometimes. They can months without eating, they require no personal attention, and are great conversation starters. I mean, after hearing someone say, “I have a snake”, have you ever not followed it up with a question…
- Cats – Cats don’t really provide anything more than companionship… but with that said, companionship is a beautiful thing. I have a cat and absolutely love it. After a long day of work, she will come jump on the couch and lay right next to me… priceless.
- Rabbits – I know it sounds dumb, but rabbits are awesome – they require almost no maintenance, they live forever, they are furry and last but not least, if you are a guy, they can really score points with the chicks
Now with the above quick 5 thoughts, I have to admit, animals have their drawbacks – they can cost some serious cheddar, they can smell, they can defecate; they can eat you out of house or home, or chew up anything and everything of value… like my favorite custom koozie…