Instagram, Twitter and Facebook at your Wedding
#hashtag your wedding koozie design
Step 1— Come up with a unique hashtag
#TheMillerWedding #RonAndLilyForever #MedowGardensRLWedding
Step 2— Design a personalized wedding koozie with your unique hashtag
Liven up your wedding! Instead of using the age old, disposable camera at every table, try something modern and classy. Using Instagram at your wedding is easy way to connect your guests. Users do not have to be friends in order to share photos- just assign a unique hashtag.
Within the app, guests can post photos with your hashtag. Using the search function, or by simply selecting the hashtag, guests can see all the photos that have been posted during the ceremony and reception. Collecting a large range of photographs from your wedding has never been easier. Let your guests know what the hashtag is by printing it on a koozie. No one will be scrambling to the front of the reception to find the sign with printed hashtag. When you customize your own wedding koozies, the koozie will always be a glance or arms reach away.
Top 7 Reasons to Use Social Media at Your Wedding
1. It’s fun! Can you image the accompanying hashtags??
#GrandmaFoundADate #BathroomSelfies #Dapper #WorkIt
2. Long lasting. Imagine going back to look at the Instagram photos the next morning, a week later, a year later, 5 years later, ect.
3. Beautiful photos. Most of your guests aren’t professional photographers, but Instagram can change that.
4. Community atmosphere. On Facebook, your friends and family can easily add one another- without knowing first and last names. It’s an easy way to create a friendly atmosphere.
5. All ages. It’s easy to Instagram! Set-up a sign that details how to use the app. Include the venue wifi password, and how to download the application.
6. Free. Disposable cameras are cheap, but developing the film is another story. Instagram is free!
7. Conversation. Twitter is great for sharing quick antadoates and funny stories. Get everyone in on the conversation by encouraging your guests to use your hashtag.
I know what some of you are thinking…
Why would I want to ruin my beautiful wedding koozie with a hastag right smack in the middle!? U-G-L-Y! If I haven’t convinced you yet, we can print the hashtag on the bottom of the koozie. Whenever your guests tip back their drink, the hashtag will be visible. Digitally memorialize your wedding with a hashtag on your wedding koozie. We can help you design your personalized wedding koozie from the ground up! What unique hashtag will you choose for your wedding? Have you been to a wedding that used hashtags? Was it successful? Will you use a hashtag at your wedding?
Remember to share this blog post on Facebook or Twitter!
All MY Best,